Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New Toilet Story

  Of all the things in life this wonderful sanitation device has not caused me any concerns in the recent years. Because toilets are everywhere, or at least they should be. Even when you just go for a stroll in the park and somehow forget that your bladder does not approve of your hydration-obsessed brain's logic. Until now.
  Aside from constantly being paranoid over how far I could walk around and make it back on time, or beginning to ponder whether I should just carry a roll of toilet paper along with me, the very fixture inside of the apartment is making me fear I might develop a phobia.
  There is another plumber coming tonight. I am googling things like how to mix your own cement. And I thought taking a shower was the latest challenge. :))


2 comments:

  1. There is a seal, wax seal, under toilets that connects and seats the toilet to the pipe underneath. It may have been raised for some reason to accommodate a newer style fixture ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toilets over there are different. Outlets are on back side, not on bottom. I think it was raised to line up to sewer inlet. But the way it was done is funny...)

    ReplyDelete